Monday, January 24, 2011

Workout buddy!

Got up for Bootcamp today and man that was hard! Didn't get much sleep last night only about 4 hours, but I knew I had to get up and go after having the weekend off. I was excited also because Nicole was coming to join me today and make the commitment to sign up for this month. Its even more motivating to get up and go when you have friends who can push you and work along side you, towards the same goal. So I want to give props to Nicole because I know it was difficult to get up can go this morning and I look forward to motivating each other this next month to get closer to hitting our goals. I am definitely feeling a difference in my energy and the way my clothes feel, and thats even more motivation to get my butt into gear! Looking forward to my weigh in and doing my measurements this week to see more of the progress I have made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment