Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good Morning Bootcamp!

Had a great workout this morning (THANK YOU ADAM)! And had some great company from Nicole and friends :) Not going to lie it was a tough one today, not feeling too hot but knew I had to make myself go today because I am not going to get into the CHP academy by wishing and dreaming.  I try to remember that when I feel I can't go those last 5 seconds on those planks or run that last lap. The 6am workout crew has been a great team to work with and they keep you going when you feel like throwing in the towel..... best motivational quote of the day comes from Joan "Shut up! its for your dress!", and you better believe I finished those last 10 seconds of planks!!! Sometimes we just have to remember what it is we are pushing ourselves for. You can find million excuses why you "can't do it" or why "you'll do it tomorrow", but you only need ONE reason to do it now. Those reasons are what will motivate you to keep going, and a good workout team can't hurt ;)

4 comments: