Monday, January 10, 2011

Excuses, Excuses.....

Got to Bootcamp this morning and saw the class only about half full and I thought about excuses everyone else let themselves succumb to this morning: "I am sick" "I am so Sore!" "I am so tired, I will go Wednesday" and I think that is a big mountain we have to climb on the journey to any goal. We make several excuses as to why we can't be consistent in our journeys, why we will just skip today and start back on it tomorrow....but tomorrow never comes because another day brings new excuses. Yet we expect to see results from our inconsistent attempts??  I got to the point when I just got sick and tired of hearing all my excuses, and I am pretty sure my friends got sick and tired of hearing them too! So first step to achieving your goal, leave all excuses at the door!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for going to yoga tonight! Remind me of this no excuses thing if I ever try to flake on you. I need it for my mental health.

    Let me know if you want to go Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to go Thursday, but I work 1-1030 because I took Friday and Saturday off for camping :( I would love to continue to go tho, its a real good class :)

    ReplyDelete